Friday, July 27, 2007

270707 - Happy Hustle High

That day, when i went to Borders, one of the manga caught my eyes, Happy Hustle High. I saw that there are totally 5 books published already but there isn't any "END" printed on the 5th book. So, i thought that this might be another long shoujo manga, i resisted myself from buying....

Today, while i was browsing through the net, feeling absolutely bored with nothing better to do, i suddenly thought of this manga... So i started my information searched in the WWW. To my surprised, the manga actually finished at book 5 & many ppl's reviews were good. Well.. me being me, got really impatient, so i started searching for the chinese name of this book in order to rent the manga from bookstores. After i found it, i went directly to the bookstores and got myself this fabulous manga. I was so excited that i began reading the manga as soon as i reached home and skipping all my meals


The manga actually depicts story of a tomboy who has no interest in any guys until she lays eyes on Gong Ming. It started with the headmaster declaring her school (which was all girl) to merge with an all boys school (girls x boys = co-ed). Since then, they are all required to attend the all boys school to start the co-ed school life.

There, she has her eyes set on one of the most popular guy of that school, Gong Ming, who happened to be the Vice President of the student council as well as an elite sportman esp. surfing. However, he hated girls and never attempt to talk to girls..the reason being he is super shy.... With that, the story concentrate on how a tomboy + super shy boy got together and how they built their relationship and etc...

An awesome manga. Love the tomboy character!! the drawing of the characters were superb as well... recommended !!

No comments: